OOC SectionIC Section Enrai > OOC > Archives > OOC Archive v > Bad News
News Time!
11/18/2013 - ACTIVITY CHECK (CLICK HERE)
11/10/2013 - Winter has come to the lands.
10/1/2013 - In the middle of fall, a series of howls filled the night sky. The Sosimo pack was making itself known to the world. This ancient pack, older than our calender, has struggled through the famine for survival. This land, who many believed was unclaimed, had a pack all along. Enrai is looking for people to adopt wolves for this pack. Interested? CLICK HERE The pack will be set up in the coming days. Congrats to Xem for becoming alpha!
10/1/2013 - Today is Enrai's grand opening! We are finally out of the beta testing phase and while things are not perfect, we have progressed far enough to advertise Enrai to the world. I hope you would be interested in joining us! (Lindsey)
Bad News, May not be able to reply for a while
Nov 19, 05:58 PM @ (Edited By: Aztec) (url)
Aztec Offline
Newcomer
OOC Account

2 Posts: - PM
Bad news you guys, today my C Drive decided to crash, meaning it is starting to give out on me and will soon stop working entirely. My computer is around five years old, I use it everyday for art, replies, school, etc, so I am surprised it has even been running for this long. Even now, in its last days/month, it has always been a wonderful laptop and has been able to run super fast even with a ton of internet files and giant PS files open at the same time, on top of other things. This was my first personal laptop, I worked hard to buy it, and it's been such a wonderful machine, I don't want to lose it. T.T All my files are backed up,thankfully, except one I had just drawn out as an art trade with a friend, which was deleted when the computer freaked. >> SORRY ELLIE! I'll redraw it as soon as I can, and it'll be better this time.

The C drive is the area that stores all the functions of the computer, along with the memory. So I may not be able to do anything soon, because as it gives out it won't be able to run anything, photoshop, videos, sound, internet, etc. It just can't handle it because the RAM is failing. Meaning, if I have a thread with multiple role players in it PLEASE SKIP OVER ME for the rest of the thread. I don't want to hold anything up because I'm unable to reply. I will need to request a short absence until I get a replacement computer- hopefully this Christmas- and will only really pop in to try and finish my current threads, and say hi before this old baby gives out.

I'm sure a bunch are wondering if it can be replaced, thankfully yes, but this problem has only just come up, due to the fact that every thing else is old and wearing out. It's hot to the touch everyday and will burn you after half an hour of running. Meaning everything's going to melt soon enough. >> Poor things sounds like a dieing animal gasping for breath, and no matter what I do it won't cool down. So it's been slowly dieing over the past few months, this C drive is just it's final death throws really. >> I'm so sorry for being such a whinny pain, I had hoped not to have to type this, that this computer would last long enough. But it just doesn't seem like that'll be the case, so I needed to let you all know so you're not left hanging.So, if I suddenly drop off the face of the earth the reason is my computer has died, and that means no art or replies. -cries-

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 86
» Latest member: Bast
» Forum threads: 142
» Forum posts: 375

Full Statistics

[-]
Recent Posts
Иран
Согласен, но частичн... — 02:11 AM
вулкан игровые автоматы играть онлайн на...
вулкан играть без ре... — 05:23 AM
гаминатор игровые автоматы бесплатно
игровые автоматы бес... — 05:15 AM
I have good and bad news...
The good news is tha...Essie — 10:55 AM
Treading New Grounds
A scent arrived to h...Lara — 09:15 AM

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

Contact Us | Return to Top | Cell Lite Mode