OOC SectionIC Section Enrai > OOC > Archives > OOC Archive v > plots, plots, plots
News Time!
11/18/2013 - ACTIVITY CHECK (CLICK HERE)
11/10/2013 - Winter has come to the lands.
10/1/2013 - In the middle of fall, a series of howls filled the night sky. The Sosimo pack was making itself known to the world. This ancient pack, older than our calender, has struggled through the famine for survival. This land, who many believed was unclaimed, had a pack all along. Enrai is looking for people to adopt wolves for this pack. Interested? CLICK HERE The pack will be set up in the coming days. Congrats to Xem for becoming alpha!
10/1/2013 - Today is Enrai's grand opening! We are finally out of the beta testing phase and while things are not perfect, we have progressed far enough to advertise Enrai to the world. I hope you would be interested in joining us! (Lindsey)
plots, plots, plots, soar's plot thread thingy
Nov 08, 10:02 AM @ (url)
soar Offline
Newcomer
OOC Account

6 Posts: - PM
Hola! Sooo, at the moment I have only one character, Lysander Navarro, who came to Enrai to search for his father, but he will eventually stay once he realises that it's a decent place to live xD

To sum Lye up, he's an extremely ambitious and curious boy who can be an asshole sometimes all the time I mean. You're welcome to throw anything at him - friends, lovers, enemies, whatever - he's up for anything, but keep in mind that if you want to be his enemy or something, he will make your life miserable. Ah, how fun |D
Nov 08, 10:28 AM @ (url)
Kal Offline
Newcomer
OOC Account

10 Posts: - PM
Soarly, you already know I need Kal and Lye to meet Tongue I have no idea how they would interact once she knew who his father was - she won't treat him as if he's Luci, but she'll be wary, I'd think, until she knew that he had no knowledge of his dad.
Nov 08, 10:42 AM @ (Edited By: Essie) (url)
Essie Offline
Newcomer
OOC Account

3 Posts: - PM
Sinclair and Lye need to thread, I think they could end up being good friends! I don't think he would be much help with finding/giving information about Lucifer since he really knows nothing about him. Sinclair is going to try and start a pack of his own so he'll be looking to meet anyone he can and gather up his family members. BUT ANYWAYS! Can you say bromance? <3
Nov 11, 03:11 AM @ (url)
soar Offline
Newcomer
OOC Account

6 Posts: - PM
Of course, yes to Lye/Kal thread!
omfg yes, Essie <3

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 86
» Latest member: Bast
» Forum threads: 142
» Forum posts: 375

Full Statistics

[-]
Recent Posts
Иран
Согласен, но частичн... — 02:11 AM
вулкан игровые автоматы играть онлайн на...
вулкан играть без ре... — 05:23 AM
гаминатор игровые автоматы бесплатно
игровые автоматы бес... — 05:15 AM
I have good and bad news...
The good news is tha...Essie — 10:55 AM
Treading New Grounds
A scent arrived to h...Lara — 09:15 AM

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

Contact Us | Return to Top | Cell Lite Mode