OOC SectionIC Section Enrai > OOC > Archives > OOC Archive v > : rhexia shall plot :
News Time!
11/18/2013 - ACTIVITY CHECK (CLICK HERE)
11/10/2013 - Winter has come to the lands.
10/1/2013 - In the middle of fall, a series of howls filled the night sky. The Sosimo pack was making itself known to the world. This ancient pack, older than our calender, has struggled through the famine for survival. This land, who many believed was unclaimed, had a pack all along. Enrai is looking for people to adopt wolves for this pack. Interested? CLICK HERE The pack will be set up in the coming days. Congrats to Xem for becoming alpha!
10/1/2013 - Today is Enrai's grand opening! We are finally out of the beta testing phase and while things are not perfect, we have progressed far enough to advertise Enrai to the world. I hope you would be interested in joining us! (Lindsey)
: rhexia shall plot :, //hear ye, hear ye!
Nov 08, 05:43 AM @ (url)
Kaylin Offline
Newcomer
OOC Account

2 Posts: - PM

I'll take whatever you throw at me! Rhexia is one of my new characters, so she's somewhat of a blank slate XD
Frannns? Enemies? Lovers? So far, she arrived in Enrai 4ish months ago and Sosimo brought her on as Omega, since she was an outsider. She's gonna bust through that rank soon enough [soon as some activity happens on here, yo!], mark mah worrrds.

Anyway, she's infinitely friendly. A watchful kind of quiet at first. One smart little cookie [hopefully I can live up to that, rp wise XD]. We can start from scratch of course, but post here—suggestions, requests for plottage, etc—and I'll know to respond to your board or throw up one for us! I'm active, people. I'll respond on the daily, woots!

//kay

Nov 08, 05:57 AM @ (url)
Kal Offline
Newcomer
OOC Account

10 Posts: - PM
Welp, I guess I'll throw my gal at cha! Kallik who is in the prime of her life, currently, recently lost her old child. She's been through a lot in her life - her mother hated her, she murdered and ate her brother due to famine in her home country, then her life picked up and she became Beta of a pack. Then, she was raped by a fellow pack member, and ended up giving her whole life to her daughter. When her daughter was about two years old, she died by childbirth, due to all of her pups being stillborn.

With the death of Soleira, Kallik left her pack and her home, and ended up here :3 She's increasingly bitter and aggressive, but her old nature was very proud, as well as kind. As of right now, Kallik will shut everyone out; she's heartbroken, and weary of the paths her life have taken her so far.

I think it'd be cool for her to meet Rhexia, since you describe her as being incredibly nice and friendly. They would have an interesting way of interacting, I'd think xD

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 86
» Latest member: Bast
» Forum threads: 142
» Forum posts: 375

Full Statistics

[-]
Recent Posts
Иран
Согласен, но частичн... — 02:11 AM
вулкан игровые автоматы играть онлайн на...
вулкан играть без ре... — 05:23 AM
гаминатор игровые автоматы бесплатно
игровые автоматы бес... — 05:15 AM
I have good and bad news...
The good news is tha...Essie — 10:55 AM
Treading New Grounds
A scent arrived to h...Lara — 09:15 AM

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

Contact Us | Return to Top | Cell Lite Mode