OOC SectionIC Section Enrai > OOC > Archives > OOC Archive v > Kal Plottage
News Time!
11/18/2013 - ACTIVITY CHECK (CLICK HERE)
11/10/2013 - Winter has come to the lands.
10/1/2013 - In the middle of fall, a series of howls filled the night sky. The Sosimo pack was making itself known to the world. This ancient pack, older than our calender, has struggled through the famine for survival. This land, who many believed was unclaimed, had a pack all along. Enrai is looking for people to adopt wolves for this pack. Interested? CLICK HERE The pack will be set up in the coming days. Congrats to Xem for becoming alpha!
10/1/2013 - Today is Enrai's grand opening! We are finally out of the beta testing phase and while things are not perfect, we have progressed far enough to advertise Enrai to the world. I hope you would be interested in joining us! (Lindsey)
Kal Plottage
Nov 07, 09:52 AM @ (url)
Kal Offline
Newcomer
OOC Account

10 Posts: - PM
Hey guys, so, this is my plot page :P I currently have one character, Kallik, and she has recently lost her two year old daughter, Soleira. Kallik came from Tevinia, which is located on another site, and used to be the Beta of a well-established pack. She was raped, but even before that she has a general dislike for males. She doesn't believe it mates - she likes the idea of living for herself, and off of her own power.

Kallik, though currently depressed and bitter over losing Soleira, has a lot of fire/spunk to her. Prior to being the Beta of her old pack, she was a warrior, and a good one at that!

For plots, I'm really open to anything, although I prefer to see how things go ICly as opposed to planning all of it out. She's hard to befriend, but makes enemies easily. She has no problems with kicking ass xD I think, eventually, she might try to form her own pack. Anyways, plot with me! <3

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 86
» Latest member: Bast
» Forum threads: 142
» Forum posts: 375

Full Statistics

[-]
Recent Posts
Иран
Согласен, но частичн... — 02:11 AM
вулкан игровые автоматы играть онлайн на...
вулкан играть без ре... — 05:23 AM
гаминатор игровые автоматы бесплатно
игровые автоматы бес... — 05:15 AM
I have good and bad news...
The good news is tha...Essie — 10:55 AM
Treading New Grounds
A scent arrived to h...Lara — 09:15 AM

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

Contact Us | Return to Top | Cell Lite Mode